How to Get an Amazon Associates ID? Associates ID Affiliate Program Amazon Seller Central
Amazon Associates — Amazon’s affiliate program — allows you to monetize your website or blog; you earn a percentage of revenue from products sold to shoppers who click your affiliate links. Before you begin earning Amazon affiliate income, you’ll need to apply for an Amazon Associates ID. After becoming an Associate, keep track of affiliate performance on multiple sites or blogs separately by creating a new tracking ID. Associates ID Affiliate Program Amazon Seller Central
Apply for an Amazon Associates Account
1. Open the Amazon Associates page and click the “Join Now for Free” button.
2. Enter your Amazon login details and click the “Sign In Using Our Secure Server” button.
3. Click the “Select a Different Address” button if you want your payments to arrive at another address. Select the “Someone Else” option under the “Who is the Main Contact for this Account?” section if another person will be handling the communication for the Associates account and then click the “Next: Your Website Profile” button.
4. Fill in your website details in the boxes provided. Accuracy is important, as it may affect whether or not your application gets approved. Click the “Next” button when finished.
5. Enter your telephone number in the box provided and click the “Call Me Now” button.
6. Answer the phone and enter the verification PIN into the box provided.
8. Click the “Finish” button to send your application. After approval, you’ll receive a unique Amazon Associates ID.
Create a New Tracking ID Ass
1. Open the Amazon Associates page and log in to your account.
2. Click the “Manage” link next to the “Tracking ID” menu.
4. Enter your desired ID text into the “Find a Tracking ID” box and click the “Search” button. If the tracking ID is available, click the “Continue” button to add the tracking ID to your account. Associates ID Affiliate Program Amazon Seller Central